Let the people roll dice. RPG forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant.   actual play. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

Post by Admin Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:52 pm

From what you can gather, yes.

Admin
Admin

https://letthepeoplerolldice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant.   actual play. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:31 pm

What was he doing in the woods?

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Ok I'm in on this; I give CD 10 of my gold leaving me with 41, but you actually have 85 gold CD, so you should get the potion for the goblin, Mink. TC can you convince any of the order to help with our cause, I mean we did just safe their town.

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:58 pm

After I finish interrogating him

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:46 pm

What more interrogation are you going to perform? TC

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:52 pm

ok. so how much did the potions end up costing. im going to try and haggle with him, along with my 5% discount so i should get a relatively good price. lol! 

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:53 pm

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

Last edited by WhiteChicken on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:00 pm

ok ill do that right now. so i go to the magic shop to purchase potions.

Last edited by WhiteChicken on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:06 pm

@ADMIN OOC: JUST A SUGGESTION. Goblins are a common enemy of basically everyone. i was thinking that maybe after killing a goblin we could remove its head and bring it to a nearby town leader, and they would pay us like
5-10 gold pieces. or maybe like cut off their left ear or something. just trying to think of some ways we could make money without having to take some long quest. if you do end up adding this, the head could weigh like 8 pounds and the ear could weigh like 1/2 a pound.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:02 pm

my 5% discount does absolutely nothing. so im going to haggle him down to at least 9gp

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:07 pm

OOC: im not going to be getting back on until 7:30 so just do what you all need to do.

if the price can be haggled down or not, it doesnt really matter. if it can, i give back KC 1gp and his potion and i give mink a potion.

also we should probably find some place to sleep for the night.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Yes good thinking CD, Can I separate from the group an go outside and cut the heads and ears so that I can make a little money? O great and powerful ADMIN!

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:13 am

And thanks for the tip ADMIN DG!

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:09 am

Can I convince the goblin to be our friend

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:40 am

@KC i dont think we should get money for both the ear and head. i was saying either the head or the ear. i was thinking cutting the head off would be kinda cool.

@TC that is what i was thinking.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:17 am

Ok then I'll go outside take the headsd of the goblins, chopp'm off and sell them. And I thought he was already kinda our servant.

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:40 pm

That would make sense, but they'd probably be worth two gold since they aren't too hard to kill. A orc or troll would be worth five or ten.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:02 pm

thats fine at least its some money, thanks for taking my idea. Idea 

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:16 am

OOC: What are all the different beasts we will encounter throughout this campaign? Twisted Evil 

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:47 pm

@KC I ordered the dice, they'll get here between Friday and next Monday. I would of got the faster shipping, but it was like 12 bucks affraid so I went with the free shipping.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:40 am

@KC cool. Getting dice is like getting a graphing calculator. It is a bit pricey but they are the only ones you'll ever need.

@CD there will be all kinds, but I won't give you the specifics. This game will have combat, but combat will not be the only thing.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:39 pm

I guess we can divide all the heads up evenly so we can all get some gp. I don't think Cade is playing anymore. After we sell the heads do you want to go after the troll thingy?
At this point I think mink is our replacement for Cade

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Yeah Mink is the new Cade. And yes we should head out to go and hunt this troll/ogre thing. At least after i sell the heads, so can I just go out and sell the head right now so we can get going and hunt Shrek afro 

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:29 am

Where exactly would we go about selling these things?

I'm thinking we go back and find the mayor. king 

After we hunt the gnome beast, I would like to try and join the keepers guild. I know it's a 10 day trip to get there, but there might be other things to do on the way.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:31 am

The mayor or the order would probably buy them. As for the city, it's a massive city so there will be stuff for everyone. As for CN I don't know.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum