Let the people roll dice. RPG forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant.   actual play. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:02 pm

That is a good idea get the townspeople on our side

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant.   actual play. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

Post by Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:13 pm

But what if the order are the good guys ?

Admin
Admin

https://letthepeoplerolldice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Sucks for them I guess...

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:33 pm

OOC: @ADMIN are there any vagrants around the town?

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:28 am

We could bribe the vagrants (if there is any) to say " i saw the order kidnap those three children " that way we could have "witnesses". Just a suggestion.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:04 pm

The town does not get much traffic so there are no vagrants.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:40 am

While davven is scouting I leave and go back to the magic shop. I proceed to tell the man what it did when I tried it out on a stray dog.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:17 am

Then I sneak into the orders hq and I find...

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:05 pm

@TC as you enter you find that the place is empty. Apparently all their members are out in the town. You make a mental map of the layout as well.

@CD you enter the shop and tell him that you tested the scroll on a stray dog, but he is sceptical and asks you to show him where you tested it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:25 pm

I go back to the orders HQ and show him the pile of burnt ashes of the "dog"

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:15 pm

OOC: how much gold am I getting exactly? And how much of a discount am I getting?

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:36 pm

OOC: Just a recap on what we've done finished random scroll quest, I received 5% discount plus 10gp. Went to blacksmith to get some weapons and armor. Saw strange figure with a club run into woods. During festivities in the town we heard shrieking and rustling in the woods. We go to investigate. 5 goblins come and attack us. We fought back killed 4 and captured 1.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm

We ended up not framing the order. So I presume that our next move would be to interrogate the subdued goblin. @SUPERIORLOKI you should probably interrogate the goblin because you have highest charisma. Also we were going to talk to the girl about translating goblin since she is short. Probably not going to work, but we can ask.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Hey guys It's KC ready to play when you are Very Happy

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:11 pm

I think before we leave, we should go back to the magic shop and get some health potions and stuff.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:19 pm

That's a pretty good idea, but how do we get in touch with DG?

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:22 pm

We can't. Unless he checks the forum, but he may not :\

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:26 pm

We really need to get a better way to contact him

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Hey CD I gotta hop off, were eating out for my parents anniversary, but I will be back on as soon as we get back promise, if DG gets on see if you can get his contact info, but don't post it over the site use your email or something

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:37 pm

Alright

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Change of plans, just the parents; so I'm back. I know quick as lightning:lol!: 

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Well not much we can do until DG!!!!! gets on

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:53 pm

I know.... But have any ideas if the interigation does or doesn't work?

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:02 am

It sounds like it would, but there could be a twist in this somehow.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:06 am

One thing is for sure, I should not do the interrogation Smile

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum