Let the people roll dice. RPG forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant.   actual play. Empty Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:32 am

We've already set up the basics. As a rule if you want to speak out of character (i.e. joking, messing around, making conversation, ect ) please put OOC before it. Also, please don't call people by their real life names. If need be use the first initials. I'll handle the dice rolling. Keep it clean.

We will continue where we left off. CD was distracting the kids outside the order's compound and KC and CN were enjoying the festivities.

Admin
Admin

https://letthepeoplerolldice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant.   actual play. Empty Re: Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

Post by WhiteChicken Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:32 am

OOC @ADMIN: before we start we should probably have our character sheets, or at least make some copies.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant.   actual play. Empty Re: Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

Post by kcramblitt Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:32 pm

OOC: I'll try to get on Sunday or Late Saturday, gotta take the SAT and ALOT of history homework, but act out TC and CD's parts. Cool

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:31 pm

If I recall, I rolled a twenty. So I was distracting little children with my magic tricks. I pulled a gold coin out of each of their ears in hopes that the other people around the orders HQ would come over and join the children. While I was distracting everyone Davven was scouting the building....

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Ok, the order's HQ is practically empty aside from the children. I'm just waiting for TC to post about Daven.
@KC that is fine school comes first

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:12 pm

I was planning on scouting the building to find out the orders secret

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Where they hiding anything?

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:10 am

*were*

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:46 pm

I didn't go in yet

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Since there is no witnesses except the children, I proceed to use random scroll on the children.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Uhhh you sure might have repercussions

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Not if there is any witnesses. No witness no crime:P

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Ya...

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:43 pm

So do you use it on them or not ?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:20 pm

If no one else is around except the children then yes I will use it.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:21 pm

I hate children all of them must BURN!!!!!!

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:38 pm

OOC: is the random scroll reusable? @ Admin

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Ok. as you read the scroll all the children suddenly vanish leaving nothing but tiny echoing screams that fade off into some place terrible and burnt ground where they once stood.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:34 pm

It is not reuseable

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Well....that escalated quickly.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Whenever davven is done scouting the orders HQ, I will go back to the magic shop and tell the man what the scroll did. I'll just say I used it on a stray dog or something.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Silly children, didn't their parents teach them not to talk to strangers. Let that be a life lesson to all you kids out there, never talk to a strange man with pointy ears. He will send you to hell.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:07 pm

@Daven do you just scout out the outside or do you go in as well ?
@CD ROFL In hind sight I didn't actually think you'd use it on the children, but at least you get some cash and a discount out of it. Don't know who the parents will blame though.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:19 pm

As long as there's money involved im fine with killing a bunch of children Razz

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Maybe davven can convince the parents that the order kidnapped them. We could maybe drive the order out of the town and take over their HQ. We could say the order kidnapped that girl and brought her back as a diversion to kidnap other small children and eat them.
after all no one trusts Orcs.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum