Let the people roll dice. RPG forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant.   actual play. - Page 6 Empty Re: Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

Post by kcramblitt Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Chess I do I'll friend request you if you like

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant.   actual play. - Page 6 Empty Re: Pathfinder campaign: phoenix assendant. actual play.

Post by kcramblitt Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 pm

What's you name

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:31 pm

No i don't have one. But there is this app called million second quiz you should join using your face book so I can battle you with wits

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:31 pm

You can do it on the PC too

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Nvm that feature isn't on yet

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:27 am

So if TC is finished doing whatever, mink is on our team, and KC is done doing whatever, and for CN I think Admin should play for him until CN actually gets on, We don't want to waste a good character, then we can get started on chasing this foul beast alien . I'm ready to get in the meat of the story, we haven't done anything......at all.

Last edited by WhiteChicken on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:28 am

Yup

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:32 am

Also after this, I think we should find other campaigns on the internet and take turns being GM. So after DG is done we can decide who is the next GM, you do not have to be one if you don't want to. I'm looking for other ones so I kinda want to be the next GM, just saying

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Sorry for my absence
KC got 8 gold from selling the goblin heads. You have 2 potions of healing and you are led by Mink to go slay the mysterious beast that lurks in the woods. Against the orders of their superiors the two from the order (the half orc paladin and the half elf cleric) accompany you. You have traveled through the woods for a few hours and eventually come to a tall black jagged obsidian tower with a large black door. "Dis be de place, masters." Mink says.

Admin
Admin

https://letthepeoplerolldice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Ask him what this tower is

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:05 pm

"It be de place where de beasty live an make bad magic" he says.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Where did the magic come from?

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Mink shrugs. "This place is dead, listen, no birds sing here, but something dead moves here. It is something that should not have ever existed in the first place." Dardra says removing her white hood.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Huh

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:42 pm

"There is something very evil in this place" she replies

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Do we go in?

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:10 pm

From what you can tell the door is locked. You can bust it down or pick the lock but you probably should consult with the others.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Ok ill wait for them

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:56 pm

We should scout the area, it may be a trap.

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:59 pm

What he said

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteChicken Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Maybe we can set a few traps of our own

WhiteChicken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Ok I'm in the game, we should ask Mink How old the tower is, and if the creature inside is an evil wizard/ wraith like the ones in Lord of the rings, whatever it is its's powerful, remember it made Goblins scared enough to not flee when we attacked.

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Can I go up to the Building and inspect the door and the obsidian walls, I mean i am a craftsman/dwarf and could maybe see something inferior in the structure that we could use as a way to get in?

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorLoki87 Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Nice

SuperiorLoki87

Back to top Go down

Post by kcramblitt Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:09 pm

And this may be a little off topic, but the website doesn't alert me when anyone posts so i have to press F5: to reload the current page, is there any way to fix this. And Yes I have this topic marked as being watched.

kcramblitt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum